Every week I post a video on BookTube about my goals for the upcoming few days. this week I decided to go into deeper details on the blog(s). Here are my writing goals for the week of Agust 21st – 27th, 2016.
- Write on at least 4 days this week.
- This doesn’t seem like a big deal, at least it doesn’t to me. I try to write on a daily basis, even if it’s just a few sentences to keep my stories alive. However, the recent move and start of school has really thrown me for a loop and knocked me off my game and all of those other ridiculous sayings. Last week, I wrote on 2 out of 7 days. 2 days folks. This week, I hope to double it.
So what projects do I intend to work with?
- The Way We Were
- Finish out chapter 8 and maybe even get a start on chapter 9.
- The Cruise Ship Conundrum
- I haven’t visited with Pauly and the gang in weeks. They’re probably tired of being stuck and I really want to know what happens next.
- Dragon on My Neck (Revisions)
- While I’m not really changing the story much (at all), this polishing needs to be resumed! I got into the meat of the story and then put it down for the move and haven’t been back to work on it since. I need to hop on that.
These three are my main concerns for the moment. However, there are also blog posts to consider, and there is ALWAYS the possibility of new ideas taking over for awhile.
Stay tuned to find out how I do (and follow my Twitter @writerbaby13).
What are you working on? Share it let’s chat